Save your time by listening to articles and documents while doing something else. Also a great assistive technology for people with visual impairments and disability.
- start the speech in seconds from any app that supports sharing, including Internet explorer, Office and nearly all news apps
- a data connection is used only to download the text of the article
- 13 languages supported with auto language detection
- share to the phone using Windows 8.1 app and articles will appear automatically in short time (and will be available later even without the data connection)
- tracking of unread articles and an indicator on the live tile
No other app can claim any of the features mentioned above. Above all, all other apps use streaming of sound from the internet which prevents most users to use it with their data plans.